OverviewONE EXPERT CATV - Software Recovery Process
Solution StepsONE EXPERT CATV - Software Recovery Process step-by-step procedure:
- Obtain the firmware package from StrataSync downloading the latest FW package
- Log into StrataSync(make sure you have permission to upgrade units)
- Go to Assets -> Update Firmware
- Select ?Online Updates?
- Select ?OneExpertCATV? and click ?Next"
- In the Update Firmware window, scroll to the right and click the Download Firmware link. The file will begin to download
- Perform Software Recovery Process -Software Update from boot-up
- Once file has been downloaded, plug in the USB device and copy the firmware file to the device. The file name will be of similar format to ?ONXCBL.xxx.xxx.xxx.oxu?. Ensure that it is the only update image on the drive.
- Power off the unit.
- Plug the USB drive with the ?ONXCBL.xxx.xxx.xxx.oxu? firmware file into one of the ONX USB ports.
- Hold down the left softkey + right softkey + up arrow. (softkeys are the 4 buttons just below the display)
- Press and release power key as normal
- Keep pressing on the left softkey + right softkey + up arrow until you see the software update screen appear (about 20-30 seconds).